So this is a super easy chocolate mousse recipe. Perfect for when you have some cream in the fridge that needs to be used up. It also doesn't have the egg whites to mess around with. Too easy!
- 300ml carton cream
- 180 grams chocolate melts or good quality chocolate chopped finely
- Chop the chocolate if required.
- Add the cream to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once the cream has boiled for a minute or so then add to the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Place the creamy chocolate mixture in the fridge to cool. (for around an hour)
- When the mixture has cooled place into a mixer bowl with the whisk attachment and whisk until light and creamy. The mixture will change colour.
- Divide into serving ramekins and serve. Or place in fridge until ready to eat